- End the Arab Occupation of Israel
- Obama’s ”Solutions” Will Endanger Israel
- Islamic States: Religious Freedom Report Does Not Sufficiently Attack Israel
- More from the “Palestinian Solidarity” file Lifeline cut as Palestinians vacate Israeli hospitals
- Fascism One, Freedom Zero in Northern Cal
- New film ‘Lemon Tree’ offers fresh look at Mideast conflict
- Remembering the Hebron Massacre
- Setting the Pres. straight on Israel
- Scottish court charges anti-Israel activists with ‘racial’ harassment (YES!)
- Jesus was a Palestinian? That’s what one public school textbook says.
- Doth we protest too much?: a Muslim voice
- Can You Say Provocation in Arabic?
- Does Obama Know That He is Encouraging Iran to Attack Israel; accident or intention?
- History 101: Israel – How to Win ann Argument While Riding the Palestinian Merry-Go-Round
- May 14 Israel Independence Day: Got Jews? They Do a Culture GOOD!
- CNN Cheers on Hamas as They Make Their Own Children Bleed!
It is a tactic of pro-Palestine people (indeed of all partisans) to jump from one
argument to another as pints are raised that they are:
A. Unable to answer
B. Unwilling to answer.
Immediately on encountering one of these unfair logical hate-tactics the pro-Palestine (also known as the anti-Israel crowd) pundit leaps to the nearest ad hominum or personal attack they find handy; anything other than answer the point actually raised.
When they are the ones raising a point it does one no good to make a reasoned response, the pro-Palestine-ian (henceforth to be referred to as the pP’s) will simply jump to the next step on the Palestinian Merry-Go-Round.
As a public service Heretics Crusade is providing this guide to major points on the PMGR so you can make a valiant, but almost certainly futile, attempt to keep the pP’er on track:
We jump on with a response to the pP’s assertion that Israel is “collectively punishing” the Palestinians because their leaders are
responsible for violence and terrorism with the fact that those same Palestinians elected those Arabic Hitler’s and Himmler’s and Berya’s knowing their goals and attitudes toward Israel and Jews.
The pP’er next tells us that Israel has no right to isolate the Palestinians and we respond that no one makes the Egyptians and Jordanians and Lebanese keep their borders closed to the “peace loving” Palestinians; they come back with the excuse that Israel “occupies” land that we then point out was formerly aggressively occupied by Jordan and Egypt and Syria in the course of those countries territorial-based wars of aggression in 1973, 1967 and 1948.
So then the pPer will claim that Jews Stole the Land from Arabs. OR it might berendered “stole all the good land”, but the message is the same, we had a land of milk and honey and the Jews stole it. We then respond that more than 90% of the land was purchased from absentee landlords, almost all Arabs themselves, and was barren when the Jews bought it and that it was the industry
of the Jews that MADE the land worth anything at all. We show them pictures of Israel in 18050, 1880, 1920 and 1930 and the pP’er simply says that the Jews came to the land from other lands to settle even after we show them that most of the Arab population of the 1930s were recent immigrants themselves, come for the jobs brought by the British and Zionists.
One key point that many pro-Israel people miss out on; one that leaves them vulnerable to certain arguments, is how the permission to SETTLE and be self-determining was given to the Jews in the Palestinian Mandate (which never mentioned Arabs
by name) but, that SOVEREIGNTY was not in the cards until THE ARABS rejected the rights of the Jews to live in the Mandate AT ALL. THAT is what brought about the ultimate partisan attempt by the UN that the Arabs again rejected, launching a guerilla, then civil, then conventional war against all international laws and resolutions of the time going back 70 years.