- David come home!!
- Changing minds by not shutting doors to change
- Calling Yourself Liberal and Religious won’t MAKE You a Good Person
- Guy DeWhitney on Partisanship, God and Such
- What is the Difference Between RightWing and Leftist?
- Why Does MY Party Need Ethics Laws? WE Are The GOOD GUYS!
- The American Population Have Willfully Become Immoral Idiots
- You Can Have "Faith" in Jesus or Mohammed: I Believe in Bugs Bunny!
- The Time has Come to Speak of Many Things; of Fools and Tips and WikiLeaks; of Cabbageheads and the Fall of kings
- How to Reform Politics: What Your Politician Will Never Tell You
- How to Politically Motivate the Moderate Majority
- Voting Public is Asking – Why is My Leader, My Enemy?
- How to Recognize the Assassin’s of the Mind
- Who is Right vs. What is Right: Finding Solutions Instead of Being Part of the Problem
- Leftists and Right-wingers Conspire Against Constitutional Government
- Forget Faith in Jesus or Mohammad – I Believe in Bugs Bunny
- Tweaking Moral Noses on the Left & Right: Prison Reform
Partisans suck on both sides!
Anyone who thinks their party is somehow less corrupt in its own way than the “opposition” deserves whatever idiots they elect!
Classic Liberals hold up as an ideal the underdog successfully gaming a corrupt system; the Conservatively oriented uphold the concept of WORKING the, not perfect but necessary, system for success.
But, the Leftist believes that “The System”, or “The Man” is ALWAYS inimical; while a Liberal understands that this is something to be guarded against while not an inherent facet of all “authority.”
The Right-winger holds the belief that those within the system are somehow protected from being abusive, and corrupt within the rules…
Obviously these are both utter fallacies!
Leftists seek to game the system; to use self-righteousness as a champion of “the downtrodden and powerless” as an excuse to do things that would make their blood boil if attempted by “the other side”!
Liberal thought respects the gaming of the system by truly oppressed folk, while also respecting the honesty and integrity of those in the majority who play by the rules of the healthy systems to prosper.
But the “leadership” of “Left” and “right” promote the idea that THEIR fantasy is the ONLY valid attitude, and the only one that DECENT people would follow.
I have TWO things to say to both mentalities; the 2nd thing I want to say to them is…”and the horse you rode in on”!