He Quotes me – “I have no god – damn idea what u believ in. you cant just say this land belongs to them that and land belongs to them etc.”
Dewhitney – What is your point, oh insulting one who claims others are being nasty?
When the Ottomans still ruled the area a census showed very few Arabs or Jews in the Judea/Samaria area…only AFTER the Ottoman empire collapsed did the British come in to administer the area, there was NO SHRED OF A LOCAL INFRASTRUCTURE OF GOVERNMENT after the Turks left. Because of this the vast majority of EVERYONE in the area is descended from fairly recent immigrants. NEITHER side has a “native” claim though; the Arabs have NO claim that is not attached to warlike conquest, while the Jews have ALWAYS lived in Jerusalem.In any case the Jewish “clam” was established far, far earlier than any Arab claims.
When the British established a civilized regime and the Zionists started steadily moving there, THEN the Arab population rose due to the new jobs from the industry of the new rulers and the new immigrants.
This is all easily confirmed public data my dear friend who puts others down as nasty and arrogant all the while being as nasty and arrogant as he can manage.
One of the regions administered by the British was set aside as a place where Jews would have a RIGHT to SETTLE (not RULE the Arabs), simply a permanent right to live in their ancient homeland.
Me – Right to live in ancient homeland?????
Past is past… stop using what happened 2000 – 3000 years ago as an excuse to say Israel has a right to settle there….
You miss the point; only sovereignty ended in 93 AD; Jewish residency never ceased. If all the Arabs and Jews whose grandparents came to The Mandate and settled from 1850 to 1948 went to their respective homelands both Jewish and Arab populations would drop by 90% or more! Under the Ottomans it was a wasteland, and hardly worth the Caliph’s bother.
First the British then, the Zionists BUILT the infrastructure and the jobs and reclaimed the land that then drew many Arabs to the area over those decades.
No ONE has the right to settle down in a place where people are already living since hundreds of years…BUT they can difinitely come and live … mingle with the crowd … be one with them as brothers as any ordinary people. But you dont call this as “right to settle” as if you are demanding land back. I guess you didnt read my point about aborigines, dravidians, native south africans and red indians – all of whom were evicted systematically.
THAT WAS THE PURPOSE OF THE MANDATE Mansoor!
But the Arabs said No, and shot up things. So the UN tried the Partition Plan, and the Arabs said HELL NO, and launched full scale war.
Don’t blame ME for the historical records of MUSLIMS, TURKS, JEWS and BRITISH from this time.
By the pains that you are going through to defend this dogmatic stupidity i assume that have packed your bags to get out as soon as any of the local natives comes knocking your door singing the “right to settle down” song.
To each his own, I happen to hope you might actually be able to lift your head from the floor under your Imam’s foot and look at undisputed historical data for yourself, without having to let said Imam TELL YOU WHAT TO THINK about it.
The Jews could have settled in middle east as any other normal ordinary people.
Tell that to the Arabs who lived then in the entire region, OUTSIDE of the Mandate, who sent FIVE ARMIES to make sure that would not happen. There would have been NO STATE of Israel if the Arabs had not rejected their being allowed to have a right to settle. No Arab STATE OF ANY KIND EXISTED THERE. There was Ottoman control, then chaos, then the British took responsibility for keeping the region from falling into desperate poverty and anarchy; did a good job too, many Arabs moved to “the City of Jobs” from 1917 to the ’30s!
Your Imams might have you convinced the sky is yellow with polka dots but, all the OBJECTIVE evidence all points to its being blue most of the time. Your refusal to moderate your opinion based on accepted facts is a bit disturbing. when you then accuse ME of genocidal intentions you go far beyond simply disturbing, you become pathetic in your religious and cultural insecurity.
Now you would say …yeah .. the israelis did came with sweet smiles on their faces with humbleness dripping all over but the barbaric animalistic arab apes shooed them away..right? Coudlnt they have just come there and lived .. as normal ordinary human beings..????
but no no..they had to play the religion card and carve lands out of 5 countries and announce to the world with pomp and show that this land is theirs only ( oh sorry i mean .. the right to settle..)
Do you realize you are telescoping about 5 years of complex negotiations that the Arabs REJECTED into some kind of Jewish invasion and declaration of Israel inside a nation you imagine, but that never has existed yet!
aaaah …….but i guess you didnt know that Land bought by the Jewish National Fund is held in the name of the Jewish people and can never be sold or even leased back to Arabs ????? this was and is their attitude till today.
So bloody what? You said it, they bought it! Over 90% of it!!!
PEOPLE ARE EXECUTED by HAMAS and Fateh if they are found to have sold land to Jews!!! How many Jews have been executed for selling illegally to Muslims? Why do you even bring up such a half-assed, one-sided non-argument? AT BEST we would have to simply say Both are wrong to make the distinction and move on. So, shall we just move on back to a real discussion?
Hey long long ago … there was this supercontinent called as pangea …At one point of time Antartica and india were one mass in southern hemisphere . later india broke from antartica and drifted north to join Eurasia.. You know, talking to you i realise that the actual homeland of indians is antartica. So its perfectly fine with you if tomorrow 2 billion indians would suddenly hop off onto a ship to antartica singing the “right to live in their ancient homeland” song eh?
Sigh; just when I thought your last “argument” had topped the chart on inanity and irrelevance in pursuit of your ego not having to face being wrong – and you top THAT by a good margin; I guess I have to admire talent, even if it is for bullshit.
this is the problem with you adults – still living in the old ancient world with outdated ideas. Move on and live and let others live.
Sometimes when you talk like that I get the impulse to look over my shoulder at whoever you THINK you are talking to. This imaginary foe of yours does not seem to live here.
Islam has had a long long time since its more heretical (and civilized) branches considered Judeo – Christian style scriptural interpretation. They lost.
The ANTI-reform or fundamentalist forces won instead, in mirror image of what occurred with Judaism and Christianity each in their own time.
Dewhitney – BUT, many of the Arabs, mainly those following that Nazi-loving prankster Mohammad Amin al-Husayni, freaked out at the concept…I dunno why, something about apes and pigs and the end of days and heads cut off… I try not to listen to idiots.
Me – good. hope you keep it up. Likewise be fair and dont listen to idiots from israeli side too.
Dewhhitney – SO, this “holy” man starts a guerilla war against Jewish settlers and does all he can to make sure not a single Jew remains in THE WORLD.
THIS IS THE MAN WHO GAVE HITLER the idea for a “final solution”, and formed an Muslim S.S. division to help with the genocide!!!!!
Me – If this is true i condemn this man and his policies.
Sadly it is true, I am glad to hear you say that though, be careful which Muslim adult you let hear you talk that way though!
Dewhitney – Still with me? See now that you can’t just look at what is going on NOW and pretend that you know who is the bad guy. But, anytime you whine and whimper about ANYTHING the Jews might or might not have done you need to know who has been the aggressor SINCE THE FIGHTING STARTED in the 1920s.
Me – Nope i dont pretend to know the bad guy.. I do know. Il enlighten you in detail about this shortly.
Dewhitney – The BEST you could do that way, if you really are what you say you are, is a neutral; declaring that BOTH sides have lost the moral high ground in your mind.
Me – Isn’t this what i have been trying to tell you in my other post ” This is what i believe: – This land.. this earth belongs to all human beings. If I had the authority and power i would make them all live side by side with whatever faith they choose. yeah with people like u around this seems to be a fantasy.”?????
You forget that the cultural system I am defending has not been into using human religions as an excuse to slaughter our neighbors in numbers for about 500 years. How are you and YOUR neighbors coming along with that lesson?
Hindu’s attack and kill Muslim men, women and children …
Muslims jailed for killing Hindus
Hindu Rioters Kill 60 Muslims in India
Muslims kill a Hindu hotel employee for demanding payment
Protest movie ‘Slumdog Millionaire’
Muslims attempt to kill Hindu pilgrims.
I do not see that MY culture has anything to hang its head over when facing yours my dear fellow.
Dewhitney – You also need to see who has kept their agreements and international law, and who has violated them all freely.
Dewhitney –You keep getting on me for not condemning Israel, how about the idiots who are insuring the deaths of THEIR OWN WOMEN AND CHILDREN SO THEY CAN SHOW IT ON CNN and beat their breast over how oppressed they are?
Me – So you admit that you dont condemn Isreal???? and who was that who freely violates agreement and international law??? ill let you have a taste of this international law and agreements that you are talking about.
You wont find a single BINDING UN RESOLUTION against anything I have said.
Remember the famous war that israel waged on palestine for taking two of their soldiers hostage in 2009? yeah the same war that beats the crap out of all human logic of justice wherein a country goes to war on its neighbor for taking two of its soldiers hostage. Apparently even then there was this “international agreement and treaty” for an eyewash which the palestinians broke. This is the treaty as explained to me by the one whos side broke it – a palestinian : – I hope you having english as your first language and all woudnt mind her english.
“imagine this : your are a man your twan is sealed and surrounded by military forces no food no electricity no medical supplies allowed to enter. Your wife is pregnant but you cant send her to a hospital cause its useless as there are no medical supplies available and during the peace treaty supplies are not allowed to enter. Your son is hungry but you cant go and buy him some food cause its peace treaty no food allowed to enter. Its winter your wife and son feeling cold but you can do nothing. Electricity is down and no gas supply. Why ? Are you fool !? It’s peace treaty, that’s why. oh and just to keep the peace treaty existing, Israel helicopters bomb us from time to time to prevent us from being getting bored from hunger and cold and pain. They are entertaining us with some bombings! so everyone chill!”
Sucks when a people start an unjust war, then lose and still refuse to let the war end and just be at peace doesn’t it? Did you bother to take account of the actions of the Palestinian “leaders” at this time? Did you ask why the people support the leaders who won’t let ISRAEL just live?
you were probably working and then go home get some sleep then call your friends saying whassup up dudes? what are we going to do today? lets gather up any play play station, no no no lets go to a movie! so does any one think about what happened in Gaza? does any one even tried to help them during 2 months of hunger and pain ? all their people are surrounded. Some of them died in hospitals. No one want to help them.
Especially when you are talking about the hospital Hamas leaders hid in, using the dead from a conflict they had started as bloody prostitutes of grief on CNN.
Tell me Muslims would not go to war if Israelis crossed into Egypt and took two soldiers… or Lebanon, or Jordan. Fact that Mansoor doesn’t want to hear number 666: Palestinian prisoners of war in Israel get Red Cross/Crescent visits and support, How many Red Cross packages has Shalit gotten you disingenuous twit? How many letters to his family you sanctimonious farter of Taqqiya!
But wait, it gets better. Israel doesn’t want to let any supplies to enter!
So what happens? – people die in hospital , every body is hungry , its dark cause there is no electricity , and its cold. Isn’t this so so wonderful life to live!?
Gee, kinda makes you think that Hamas has failed the Palestinian people in theri trust to kep them secure!!. But as long as a few Jews dies THE LEADERS DO NOT CARE. I DARE you to go watch an hour of program clips on Memritv
.org. go see what Hams puts on TV. I DARE YOU YOUNG MA;, or are you afraid to see truth from your own co-religionists?
Me – These are the peace treaties that you rant about eh??? WOW..These are sooo peace inspiring!
Dewhitney – Who is worse? An honorable soldier who FINALLY has had enough with the barbarians, or the barbarian who will put missiles and weapons in a Mosque or school or hospital BECAUSE they know that either IDF (who do NOT target civilians, if they did there would BE NO Palestinians!) will decide not to fire, or the Muslims will have some nice, bloody corpses of their OWN WOMEN & CHILDREN to flaunt and use as cynically as any Soviet Aparatchick ever used a peasant.
Who is worse my friend? Who is worse?
Me – Of course the barbarian who will put misslies and weapons in a mosque or school or hospital is worse .. and in this case those barbarians are the israeli soldiers. You dont think so? then check out : –
1. 20. At 9:00 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 Israeli warplanes bombed Masjid Al-Taqwa in Al-Shiekh Radwan neighborhood north of Gaza city, and re-bombed it four hours later, killing 4 Palestinian civilians leaving many injured, and resulted in the destruction of the mosque that was composed of four floors and the damaged around 10 neighboring houses.
2. GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip — Israel bombed a mosque it said was used to store weapons and destroyed the homes of more than a dozen Hamas operatives Friday…. At the same time, international calls for a cease-fire have been growing, and French President Nicolas Sarkozy is expected in the region next week to push for a halt to the violence.
– AP IBRAHIM BARZAK and MATTI FRIEDMAN | January 2, 2009
3. The Masjid of the Martyr Imad Aqel in Jabaliya camp for Palestinian refugees in north Gaza, the bombing of the mosque by the Israeli warplanes on Dec. 28, 2008 resulted in the collapse of an adjacent house, causing the death of 5 sisters from one family and injuries of number of citizens who are living nearby.
4. Masjid Al-Saraya was completely destroyed on Dec. 28, 2008 through the air bombing of Al-Saraya governmental compound in the center of Gaza city.
5. The Israeli warplanes have targeted Majid Al-Abbas and the neighboring Al-Abbas police station in Gaza city on Dec. 28, 2008 that resulted in substantial damage.
6. Masjid Al-Shifaa Mosque was bombed by air Dec. 28, 2008, inside the mosque were a lot of a relatives of ill persons and four of them were killed. The mosque is located near Al-Shifaa medical complex in Gaza city. The bombing created a state of confusion among the medical staff and teams who are working in the hospital, deepening the difficulties in the hospital after being subjected to significant damage by fragments of missiles and pieces of stones and cement. Israeli missiles turned the mosque to a pile of rubble. The two rockets that directly struck the dome of the mosque resulted in two large holes, the stones and the columns of the mosque scattered and spread out in adjacent roads, houses, and shops causing a lot of damage.
7. Masjid Al-Fadilah, Rafa, Palestine, Jan. 11, 2009. Masjid Abu Bakr Al-Sideeq is located in Beit Hanoun town in the far north of Gaza Strip, the Israeli warplanes have fired several missiles towards the mosque on Dec. 29, 2008 causing complete destruction. The dead and injured had been recovered from under the rubble.
8. On Dec. 29, 2008 the Israeli warplanes bombed Masjid Ezz Al-Dien Al-Qassam martyr mosque in Abasan / Khan-Younis in south of Gaza Strip destroying it completely. The Israeli authorities did not mention any reason for this bombing.
9. On Dec. 29, 2008: Bombing of Masjid Al-Ribat in Rafah resulted in seven 7 deaths 3 of them are children.
10. Masjid Al-Abrar in Rafah was bombed on Dec. 29, 2009 and again on Jan. 15, 2009. The mosque has been completely destroyed.
11. On Dec. 29, 2008 the Israeli warplanes have bombed Masjid Riad Al-Saaliheen mosque in the north of the Gaza Strip.
12 Around 3:00 AM at Tuesday, Dec. 30, 2008, at dawn, the occupation warplanes bombed Masjid Al-Faruq Omar bin Al-Khatab in Al-Breij camp in the center of Gaza Strip destroying it completely.
13. Masjid Abu Hanifa Nu’man located in Tal Alhawa south of Gaza city, was targeted with four missiles on Dec. 31, 2008, destroying it completely, injuring five women, and damaging a number of adjacent houses.
14. On Jan. 1, 2009 the occupation forces fired a rocket that caused damage to Masjid Khalil Al-Rahman in the Abasan area east of Khan Younis.
15. On Jan. 1, 2009 an Israeli bombing has targeted Masjid Al-Nasr, an ancient mosque in Beit Hanoun town in the north of Gaza Strip resulting in its destruction. The mosque was built in A.D. 736.
16. On Jan. 2, 2009 the Israeli warplanes targeted Masjid Al-Khulafa’ Al-Rashideen in Jabaliya camp for Palestinian refugees in the north of Gaza Strip, the Israeli forces fired several rockets towards the mosque and destroyed it, and injured several Palestinians and damaged several neighboring houses.
17 On Jan. 2, 2009 the Israeli forces bombed Masjid Omar Bin Abdel Aziz in Beit Hanoun causing enormous damage to its buildings.
18. On Jan. 2, 2009 the Israeli F-16′s bombed the mosque of the Martyr Ibrahim Al-Maqadmah in Beit Lahia town far north of Gaza with a large bomb weighting 500 kg when tens of worshipers were performing the prayers, resulting in a massacre of 16 people and injuring dozens.
19. The Israeli warplanes at the dawn on Jan. 6, 2009 bombed Masjid Hasan Al-Banna in Al-Zaitoon neighborhood north of Gaza Strip destroying it completely. The bombing injured several people and the burnt a number of neighboring houses.
21. About 11:50 AM on Jan. 7, 2009 Israeli warplanes bombed Masjid Al-Noor Al-Mohammed located in AL-Jala’ street in Gaza city, causing complete destruction to the mosque, killing and injuring several Palestinians, and damaging neighboring houses.
22. On Jan. 7, 2009 at about 2:00 A.M., the Israeli warplanes bombed the police center in Bani Saheela east of Khan-Younis, resulting in destroying it and damage in the neighboring buildings including Masjid Hamza, with no injuries.
23. On Jan. 8, 2009 the Israeli forces fired artillery shells towards Masjid Ibad Al-Rahman mosque in Wadi Al-Salqa village.
24. Occupation forces destroyed Masjid Al-Ribat in Khan-Younis on Jan. 9, 2009.
25. On Jan. 10, 2009 Israeli warplanes bombed Masjid Al-Ssafa in Al-Breij camp resulting in its partial destruction.
26. On Jan. 11, 2009 at 3:00 AM, Israeli F16′s fired many missiles on Dar Al-Fadeela mosque that follows the house of virtue orphans which includes elementary private school, the college of Dar Al-Da’wa for human sciences, and a computer center. That is located in Taha Hussein street in Khirbit Al-Adas neighborhood north-east of Rafah.
27. Masjid Bilal bin Rabah in Rafah south of Gaza was destroyed completely in the first week of the war against Gaza, the photos of the destruction of this mosque were displayed by media around the globe.
28. Masjid Al-Salateen in Jabaliya was targeted by a bombing on Jan. 14, 2009.
29. On Dec. 28, 2008 Masjid Al-Estiqamah in Rafah city was significantly damaged as a result of bombing in adjacent areas by Israeli warplanes. The mosque is located in a densely populated residential area causing the damage in tens of neighboring houses.
This is just the tip of the ice burg.
I am sure, Taqqiya is major Islamic product. Each and every one was used as a MILITARY storage or staging area BY THE PALESTINIANS.
Frankly I think that ANYONE who decided to use their holy places, hospitals, civilian homes and schools for human shielding (SO AGAINST INTERNATIONAL LAW MY FRIEND) deserves a rocket up their ass from THEIR OWN PEOPLE let alone a defensive attack from their neighbors whom they seek to destroy!
I could lay my hands on only these. am Sure there are hundreds of others. But whats the use of it? Does it help anyone?? Does all this solve anyones problem??? Just know that what u believe in isnt as saintly as u think and just have a thought in your mind that it is perfectly possible that what all you thought might have been wrong afterall. I am not asking you to hate Jews. Dont. likewise dont hate the muslims either. All I wish is for you to broaden up that 47 year old brain of yours and think in a way that is constructive.
You might start by listening to what I actually say instead of demonizing me and answering the arguments of the fantasy demon. I hate ANY ideologies that cause people to pretend their crimes are holy. If you ever bother to read my work you will see that I go after ANY religious leader who is untrue to the concept of us ALL being equal in the eyes of Deity.
You make the assumption that I am tribalistic and biased simply because you are surrounded by bias and tribalism, but you have no actual evidence of this that came from ME.
Dewhitney – Also, it can’t be called genocide when the population constantly RISES!!! It doesn’t even qualify as ethnic cleansing. . To call it slaughter, or, genocide is to insult and degrade every person who ever suffered a REAL genocide.
Me – So its fine with you if tomorrow a nuke is dropped in palestine killing most of them and you would get away with it saying ..”hey this is not genocide at all..after all these guys will multiply anyway in another decade.So its all cool” eh. I have no words to comment on this. Beats the crap out of “humanity” and “humaneness”.
Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? I am not fine with nukes dropping anywhere. You are a slanderous thuggie of false-righteousness to pretend that I would.
You surely know I meant that their population has NEVER GONE DOWN, FROM ANY QUARTER TO THE NEXT, IN 60 YEARS and more! ONLY UP, UP, UP. Kind of hard to get an ethnic cleansing against a helpless, tiny, unarmed-in-a-modern-sense bunch of pacifists in bloody keffiyahs out of that statistic my dear little man with big delusions!
Dewhitney – Since when can people who START A CIVIL WAR, then call in (SEVERAL) FOREIGN, RELIGIOUSLY GENOCIDAL ARMIES to be unleashed upon their neighbors, in defiance of international law, AND LOSE, expect to have a right to the land they tried to steal?
Why does no one care about the German ethnics expelled from Eastern Europe after WWII? Because you are not a refugee if your side STARTED the war and then lost…ooops so sorry, better luck next time! But then they have already tried three times though, and gotten beaten badly to soundly each time; a superstitious person might think Allah did not support the project. : – )
Remember, if the Arabs had NOT gone ballistic and criminal, the Jews would have been a minority under Arab rule, protected by the UN. but, without sovereign power. The biggest “naqba” of the time was, quite simply, the stupidity and arrogance of the Arab/Muslim leadership.
Me – mm to summarize your opinion: –You say what israel is doing right now is perfectly right and justified.
And when did I say that? For that matter when did we even get to discussing what I thought about ANY specific action of Israel in its own context? I have been trying to get you just to admit that Israel HAS a context!
You say that Palestine , Muslims and Arabs are wrong and that they deserve what they are getting.
In the majority of the cases where they have dealt with Israel, yes I do. I have seen too many incontrovertible quotes, films, and statistics to have much sympathy for people who celebrate a woman blowing up her child to kill civilians and then claim to be victims of the legal counter attacks to their terrorism.
Got a problem with that? Then produce facts from the ground AT THE TIMES UNDER DISCUSSION that contradict me, from Turkish, Arab or Jewish sources. Go to it, I will wait.
You say Palestinians are hooligans while israelis are poor saints who only defend when offended. ok… lets see……
Hamas and Fateh and PIG and Muslim Brotherhood = hooligans? OH YES!
Israelis = saints? Hardly! Nope, doesn’t fly, just they are just Western culture humans, love their children, not death. Being human some are as nutty as any other groups nut-balls. Produce many fewer than ANY Muslim country on their borders however.
DeWhitney quoting me – “I know you have gone ga ga over this quotes. If i go by this quotes then Australia originally belongs to the Aborigines, America belongs to the red indians, India to the dravidians and South africa to the african natives.”
Dewhitney – Such a shiny, innocent face as you distort realty until it screams in pain…The difference is that no one TOOK anything from the Arabs that wasn’t already in foreign hands!
Me- really?? No one took anything away from arabs is it? Visit earth and there you will find a land ISRAEL – which wasnt on the map 50 years ago. Yeah it was there in the books..so was Atlantis ..
Tell me where Palestine the Nation was. What was its flag? Who were its leaders? When was it founded and how many changes of leadership did it have by 1948?
The answer to all of the above is N/A – NEVER HAPPENED. The British tried to get the Arabs to take building a nation of their own seriously, but the Mufti had too many people trying to destroy all compromise for the Arab leaders to get around to it.
DeWhitney – “The Arab armies entered Palestine to protect the Palestinians… but instead they abandoned them, forced them to emigrate and to leave.” —PA President Mahmoud Abbas, 1976
We will smash the country. The Arabs should conduct their wives and children to safe areas until the fighting has died down.”
—Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri Said, 1948
“Since 1948 we have been demanding the return of the refugees to their homes. But we ourselves are the ones who encouraged them to leave.
Only a few months separated our call to them to leave and our appeal to the United Nations to resolve on their return.” —Haled al Azm, Syrian Prime Minister, 1948-1949
Or they left from their own fears BEFORE the war hit their own doorstep.
“The fabricated atrocity stories about Deir Yassin “were our biggest mistake…Palestinians fled in terror.” —Hazem Nusseibeh, editor of the Palestine Broadcasting Service’s Arabic news in 1948?
“So if these native guys suddenly come knocking one fine day and settle in their native lands BY DRIVING AWAY THE LOCALs”
Who drove who away? Can’t you read a TIMELINE? ARABS ATTACKED FIRST! Not only that but, MOST of the Muslims who left where not forced out by Israelis! Most left either because THEIR LEADERS told them to get out of the way while those foreign armies slaughtered the Jews or because they panicked with no threat at all. Less than 20% were expelled AFTER THE CONVENTIONAL WAR STARTED with ARAB tanks invading.
Me – Lets go by your logic. so you say that most of the muslims willingly left the land right? then why the hell are they being stopped from coming back?
Because they left after starting an illegal WAR! They expected the Arab armies would WIN and they could come back shortly and TAKE THE JEWISH LANDS. As they did in ALL Muslim Arab nations in 1948. MORE Jews who had done NOTHING BUT LIVE IN A MUSLIM RUN COUNTRY were expelled than all the Arabs who left Israel! The Jews SETTLED their fellows,bWITH NO AID MOEY FROM THE UN!
The Palestinian Arabs you ask? What about them? Their leaders USED THEM as pawns in poverty in camps to win political points while their children starved and those leaders refused to allow them to be settled and get on with their lives. Until the aid scam got going, now almost half of the Palestinians, are likely to not BE real locals but sneak thieves of that identity who have flooded in over the years, SOMETHING ADMITTED BY UNWRA!!!
why the hell are they getting fenced and bulldozed after all they are merely coming back to their land which they had willingly left according to you.
By international law thy do NOT have any real “right” claim that land, they forfeited that with three aggressive wars, all of which they lost.
Dewhitney Quoting me – “Dont you see what is happening here?”
Dewhitney – Yes, I do, I see the Muslim leadership using the right given in Islam to lie for the benefit of their “deen” to pursue selfish, political ends while THEIR OWN PEOPLE get ground up in the middle! Arab/Muslim history in a nutshell.
““You understand that we plan to eliminate the State of Israel and establish a purely Palestinian State. We will make life unbearable for Jews by
psychological warfare and population explosion ….I have no use for Jews; they are and remain Jews.”
Yasser Arafat to an Arab audience in Stockholm, Sweden, January 30, 1996
“Whoever thinks that the intifada broke out because of the despised Sharon’s visit to the al-Aqsa Mosque is wrong. This intifada was planned in advance, ever since President Arafat’s return from the Camp David negotiations, where he turned the table upside down on President Clinton.”
—PA Communications Minister Imad Falouji, March 3, 2001
“We may lose or win [tactically], but our eyes will continue to aspire to the strategic goal, namely, to Palestine from the river to the sea [euphemism for all of Israel]. Whatever we get now cannot make us forget this supreme truth.”
—Faisal Husseini, PLO representative in Jerusalem and a PA minister, April 2001
“The destruction of Israel and the liberation of Palestine and Jerusalem…is the principal objective of Hezbollah.”
—Hezbollah’s Secretary General Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah, June 2, 20006
“If they (Jews) all gather in Israel, it will save us the trouble of going after them worldwide.”
—Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah, 2002
“Hezbollah must stop this cowardly blending in among women and children.” —Jan Egeland, UN Under- Secretary-General for Humanitarian Affairs
“The presence of a protected person may not be used to render certain points or areas immune from military operations.” —Geneva Convention Relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War, August 12, 1949, art. 2829
“The Parties to the conflict shall not direct the movement of the civilian population or individual civilians in order to attempt to shield military objectives from attacks or to shield military operations.” —Protocol Additional to the Geneva Convention, Article 51 (7)30
“A local sheikh explained to me laughing that the Jews would lose…because the rockets would either be fired at them, or if they attacked the rockets depots, they would be condemned
by world opinion on account of the dead civilians.”
—Dr. Mounir Herzallah, July 30, 2006
“Those good Jews brought…prosperity over Palestine without damage to anyone or taking anything by force.” —Syrian Alawi notable’s letter to French Prime Minister, June 1936
“No one doubted that the Arabs had benefitted from Jewish immigration. Their numbers had almost doubled between 1917 and 1940, wages had gone up, the standard of living had risen more than anywhere else in the Middle East.” —Historian Walter Laqueur”
: – ) Are you serious, or do you KNOW that you are distorting what I said? My point is that IF THE ARABS HAD NOT BEEN and continued to be WRONG, the whole region would have been a good place for everyone to live!
BUT, let us assume you are serious. I know it probably makes you itch but here come some more inconvenient facts:
“During the 1970s, the West Bank and Gaza constituted the fourth-fastest-growing economy in the world—ahead of such ‘wonders’ as Singapore, Hong Kong and Korea, and substantially ahead of Israel itself.”
—Historian Efraim Karsh”
You remember that time right? When Israel occupied the West Bank after the ’67 debacle; the area Jordan had stolen from the mandate in 48, and then violated the ceasefire by denying most Christians and all Jews access to their holy places!
Weirdly enough that the ONLY TIMES THE Palestinians have had much PEACE AND PROSPERITY was when the British or the Jews were running the place! Go figure!
Me – So are u done with your Quotes or you have some more left? all you quote are one sided biased quotes from people either terribly biased and “I know all the truth” type like you and nothing else.
That is your assessment of:
Syrian Alawi notable’s, Dr. Mounir Herzallah, Hezbollah’s Secretary General Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah, Faisal Husseini, PLO representative in Jerusalem and a PA minister, PA Communications Minister Imad Falouji, and YASSAR ARAFAT ? All of them, and the Geneva Convention AND the UN = “terribly biased” AGAINST MUSLIMS?
ROFLOL! I just choked on my Dr. Pepper I laughed so hard!!!
Anyway while we are at it, let me present the other side of the story.
I can’t wait for this… : – )
(as fantasized by Jihadists)
1. Israel was established upon the ruins of another nation that it destroyed; Palestine
Utter fantasy, there never was a nation of Palestine. Not only that, nothing was destroyed by the Zionists, on the contrary, they bought wasteland and made it blossom. I have relatives who passed through in ’30’s and then again in ’50’s, I have first hand accounts as well as public records, Turkish surveys and census data, German WWI photographs etc. etc.. LOL.
2. Israel holds the world record in the number of towns & villages it ethnically cleansed…500+
Do you really think I am too stupid to notice that you have never linked a single claim to a source in all this “debate”? Who defined “ethnically cleansing” in these cases? Hamas, who publically desire to ethnically cleanse the Jews? As dishonest as you have been so far that number probably includes the JEWISH settlements in Gaza cleared by the Israelis when they pulled out and gave it all over to the oh, so peaceful Palestinians. Who then destyoed 1/6th of the economy of Gaza by throwing a tantrum of Mohamedan proportions and destroying the greenhouse business that Israel had freely left behind INTACT AND FUNCTIONAL as a seed for Palestinian economic growth.
“Take that you oppressive Israelis, We will starve our babies rather than accept your gesture of peace and goodwill!”
Such honor! NOT!
Then they commenced provocational attacks on Israel, but not Egypt! WHO ALSO DID NOT ALLOW THEM TO FREELY CROSS THEIR BORDERS!
3. Israel holds the world record in the number of refugees it deported…4 million +
When the hell did this happen? During your Imam’s hashish dreams? That number is so far off it is not even in the same neighborhood as reality!
On their own accord, an estimated 600,000 1 Palestinian Arabs fled a war zone, which
their leaders had created. An estimated 250,000 to 300,000 2 of those refugees in 1948
left even before their homes became part of a war zone.
The human tragedy of being uprooted notwithstanding, Palestinian refugees were
neither hapless targets nor innocent bystanders. The first stage of the 1948 war was a
fierce interethnic or anti-Zionist civil war in which Palestinians were the aggressors and
the initiators; the second half was an all-out war involving regular armies, whose
participation the Palestinians engineered. The violent path that Palestinians chose – and
the ensuing fear, disorientation, and economic deprivation of war – led to their own
4. Israel holds the world record in the number of homes it demolished…60 thousand +
5. Israel is the country with the highest record of UN condemnation…500+ times
That is more a condemnation of the UN than of Israel given the history of places like North Korea, Iran, Iraq, Somalia, etc. etc. ad nauseum… oh I forgot MUSLIM nations or allies in terror are GOOD GUYS to you. My Bad.
6. Israel is the country with the highest number of protective US Security council vetoes…100+ times
Again, how is this anything but an indictment of the UN and the OIC and other obstructionists/Jihadists?
7. Israel has killed more innocent civilians per capita than any other country…50 thousand+
You are REALLY starting to sound brainwashed now. I can come up with half a dozen and more countries – OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD – who have killed FAR FAR more, in some cases, Soviets – Maoists, THEIR OWN PEOPLE, just since 1900! China, North Korea, Russia, Japan, Cambodia, North Vietnam, Germany, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, India, The US and Britain to complete the SHORT LIST.
Heck in Saddam’s Iraq that 50,000 (if it is even a valid number) would have been a slow year for their judicial murder tsars.
8. Israel has imprisoned more civilians per capita than any other country…250 thousand+
Showing latest available data.
584 per 100,000 people
554 per 100,000 people
523 per 100,000 people
459 per 100,000 people
416 per 100,000 people
354 per 100,000 people
339 per 100,000 people
339 per 100,000 people
333 per 100,000 people
267 per 100,000 people
253 per 100,000 people
250 per 100,000 people
226 per 100,000 people
210 per 100,000 people
209 per 100,000 people
204 per 100,000 people
193 per 100,000 people
176 per 100,000 people
176 per 100,000 people
175 per 100,000 people
9. Israel has rendered more innocent civilians handicapped per capita than any other country…50 thousand+
Got a source, or do I smell brain farts again? How many members of Hamas who were claimed as civilians and then found to be on HAMAS WEBSITES LISTED AS FIGHTERS do I need to convince you that is baloney?
10. Israel has injured more innocent civilians per capita than any other country…200 thousand+
11. Israel has only two countries to defend its policies in the United Nations. These countries are America & Micronesia. The population for Micronesia as of June 2008 is only 108000
12. Israel is the only country on Earth that denies the right of return of refugees
13. Israel is the only country on Earth that still occupies a whole other country & parts of two other countries
14. Israel is the only country on Earth that publicly, steals the water of its neighbours
15. Israel is the only country on Earth that has legalized home demolishing as a method of collective punishment
And when HUMANE Hamas has your head cut off you will not be bothered ever again by that nasty migraine. Such compassion!
16. Israel is the only country on Earth that uproots trees as a method of collective punishment
17. Israel is the only country on Earth that deliberately targets civilian infrastructure and justifies it
18. Israel is the only country on Earth that legalized assassination
19. Israel is among the select few that has legalized torture
Oh, you ARE a real smooth liar aren’t you? ALL MUSLIM COUNTRIES PRACTICE TORTURE FAR WORSE THAN ANYTHING DONE IN THE WEST AS A PRACTICE FOR TWO HUNDRED YEARS! Not counting the Soviets and Nazis.
20. Israel is the country that builds illegal settlements in occupied lands
Disputed territory that they have a right to settle in that has NEVER BEEN LEGALLY REMOVED BY A BINDING UN RESOLUTION. Too bad, So sad, wrong again.
21. Israel is the only country on Earth that publicly jails activists without trial
Details? Or should I just trust you? LOL
22. According to the Guinness Book of World Records, Israel has created the highest number of checkpoints
How about the record for the highest number of individual assaults, attacks and terrorist bombings? That would be a hell of a competition, so MANY Muslim nations would be neck an neck down to the wire around the concentration camps THEY TELL US they wish they could build for the Jews!
I have had about enough of this for today, I will post the rest of Mansoor’s delusional diatribes tomorrow I hope. YAWN.